Thursday, May 29, 2014

Who are the SFM and SFF?

Since there are more people (I think!) checking out the blog, I thought I would introduce the critters in my life.

One is the main mare, the Semi Feral Mare.  Of course, this isn't actually her name, but is just what I refer to her on the blog.  For ease of typing, I often abbreviate it as SFM.


The other primary critter on this blog is the Semi Feral Filly.  The filly is the daughter of the Semi Feral Mare.  She is a 2011 model.  I did breed her and have owned her since birth.  I often abbreviate her to SFF. 





Both are Arabians.  Any specific questions, feel free to ask.

1 comment:

  1. They are both beautiful! Thank you for sharing pictures of them for me. :) SFF is three this year which means you get to start riding! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you like. I love hearing from readers and would like to know that I am not always talking to myself. ;)