Thursday, April 24, 2014

Blog Hop: Appreciating What You Have




Another from Viva Carlos

Let's take a moment to appreciate the Pros of our current ponies, whether you own them or just ride them in lessons. 

The Semi Feral mare is really a good girl overall.  She forces me to be a better rider and to look at different ways of approaching a situation.  Some horses you can force into a bridle or jam up to the bit and she makes it so that isn't the case. 

She is a pretty mover and I always enjoy watching her trot through a field.  Plus the bug eyes are pretty adorable, although I'm sure some people find them creepy.

The Semi Feral Filly is just so adorable, she makes me want to squish her.  Most people fall in love with foals and I did too, but I think I love her even more now.  She has just been a good girl to work with and is just getting started under saddle.  Such a trooper.  I really look forward to seeing what our future will be like together.

She's like a midget sized, slightly less worried/squirrely version of the SFM.  I'd call that a win.  ;)

My version of TBT.  The filly practicing her derpy look a few years ago.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining the hop! :) I love reading about SFM and SFF

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you like. I love hearing from readers and would like to know that I am not always talking to myself. ;)