Monday, August 15, 2016

Hello Again

Life goes so quickly sometimes.  It's hard to keep up with everything that I want to blog, the house, life in general, and work. 

I apologize for my absence.  I've had so many things I've wanted to share and discuss.  Useful information, general discussions about the equine community, and some very sad moments in my life.

So if you are finding your way back, thank you for my faith to come back and read the blog.  I am hoping to be able to write up blog posts as I have time at work and then transfer them to blogspot the following morning.

I am a late night creative person, unfortunately, I now work second shift. I have these incredible strokes of brilliant at approximately 8:30PM and then it's gone in a flash.

Does anyone else have a preferred blogging time?  How do you keep track of ideas for blogging when you don't blog at your preferred time?

Kindly,
The Semi Feral Equestrian and all of the Semi Ferals

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back hun, glad to hear that despite ups and downs all is generally well with you guys.
    I blog from my phone so wherever & whenever inspiration strikes; but my blog is more of a journal-type thing that loosely keeps track of my riding. Very loosely lately 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aoife. Miss you. :)

      Perhaps I can do something similar and just use my phone to jot down ideas so when I have time on the keyboard it can be more formal.

      Thanks for the idea.

      Delete
  2. I actually queue most of my posts, they roll out at 7am but are typically written the night or day before (some posts like product and book reviews weeks before), I keep track in my day planner. I hope all is well with you N.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea to queue posts. I am experimenting with that this week.

      Life has been...rough lately, but that's life at times. I am hoping having another outlet will be beneficial.

      Delete

Please leave a comment if you like. I love hearing from readers and would like to know that I am not always talking to myself. ;)