Friday, May 8, 2015

Happy Birthday Chili!

Can't believe the little spunk is four already!


 New saddle seems to be working out well so far.  I had some minor spooks and awkward moments with Chili when the horses were running around outside throwing sand against the indoor arena.  Nice thing is that the saddle certainly seems to put me in a better place to sit out the spooks.  ;)

This is seriously how she looks while grazing all the time.  Not angry ears, but she is kind of a dork.

Hopefully will give a couple more test rides with the Filly and the Mare tomorrow to draw my final conclusions, but so far seems like a winner to me!

And Happy Birthday to the little troublemaker who has brought me on so many journeys so far.  From a major horse show as a a yearling to a regional champion as a three year old, I am excited to see what our future holds.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Chili!!!! She's so pretty even with her pinned grazing ears hehe. I'm so excited the saddle seems to be working out so far. I hope it continues to work for all three of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday Chili pepper! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. How have I fallen so far behind on blog reading?!
    Belated birthday wishes to Chilli! I can't believe she is 4 already! Seems like just yesterday she was born O.o

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you like. I love hearing from readers and would like to know that I am not always talking to myself. ;)