Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Growing Up Filly Part II

The filly as a young horse was a bit...opinionated. 

Things she liked:

-Treats
-Scratches
-Running

And that's about it.

Things she didn't like

-Everything else
-Things that made weird noises

For a bit, while she was young, I thought I'd own the only horse that when I went to halter her, would flip over and lay down on the ground and not move. 

Seriously.  Imagine this irritated, angry filly just laying down on the ground.  Once, she decided to throw herself backwards through the gaps in the fencing to prove her point.

She was not a fan of fly spray.  Or blankets.  Or fly masks.  Or being caught.  On the plus side, she was pretty inquisitive with new things as long as it didn't make too much noise.




Funny how much they can grow up and change in just a short period of time...

Stay tuned for more Growing Up Filly ;)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my! That must have been a sight to see, baby horse flopping over so not be be haltered!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hilarious. I love little arab foals :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, thank you for sharing baby pictures! She was (is) so gorgeous!! I love the picture of her with SFM. Against her gray coat SFF just pops! And that last picture..... gorgeous!! I just don't know any other way to describe her hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you like. I love hearing from readers and would like to know that I am not always talking to myself. ;)