Monday, February 17, 2014

MM: Star

I have mentioned Star in the past.

I suppose this isn't so much a separate Memory Monday, but still somewhat relevant. 

My wonderful friend J has been there every step of the way from when Star was euthanized and the guilt I felt to wondering what to do with Star's tail/mane hair.  She picked up the hair from me the other week and had a beautiful little keychain made.  

I still need to take a picture of the keychain, but somehow it seems comforting.  Although, it is also a bit of a strange thought carrying around part of my horse in my purse...





Now what to do with the rest...I'm thinking about perhaps some horse hair pottery.

1 comment:

Please leave a comment if you like. I love hearing from readers and would like to know that I am not always talking to myself. ;)