I am naturally not an optimistic person. But I have made a concious effort to try and remodel my mode of thinking.
So while today is Thanksgiving, I am going to try and list a few things I am thankful for and am positive about.
- I have a job. Well, I have more than one job. But I have enough employment in this economy.
- I made enough money today working in one day to pay both horses' board. That's something positive for sure.
- I am grateful that the Semi Feral Mare survived her large colon displacement this past July. That was as close to a miracle as I've ever seen. So grateful to everyone that helped me while I was literally climbing up the walls.
- I am grateful to my husband who puts up with my shenanigans and my overwhelming desire to turn our house into an extra large tack room.
- I am thankful to have some awesome friends that can jump in when things matter most. Not sure how I manage to get such nice friends. :)
I'm sure there is more, but after eleven hours at work today (short day!), I can't think on my feet exceptionally well.Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving! I am planning on having a quick T-lunch with the husband tomorrow! Due to the crazy work schedule, I haven't actually seen him this week. Egads!
Yep, grateful for even this accident prone pony. Too bad I don't work for for an equine vet to get discounts on her.