I'm sure most people on facebook have seen the number of things about me going around. Something along these lines.
"My number is 5. These are 5 things you may not know about me. Like and I will give you a number. Then copy & paste with your own "things" on your wall."
So in that vein, here are some about myself and the horses.
1. The filly was born with three white feet. I noticed this past year (seriously) that she now has a white freckle on the fourth foot. Where the heck was that hiding for a year and a half?
2. I can remember my first horse's birthday (and birthyear) off the top of my head. I am still confused on what day my mother's birthday is on.
3. The first foal I had a chance to be around and help raise was a black Quarter Horse mare named Lola. I still have a soft spot for that bloodline of Quarter Horse.
4. Lola was the first horse I learned to do a jugular blood draw on...as a two year old filly. She never even flicked an ear.
5. My first fall was off of a galloping Paint mare bareback. It was a bit of a hard fall, but hey, I lived to tell the tale.
|Sweet Lola. RIP little lady.|
How about you guys? Anyone want to do this equine style? :)