Saturday, December 3, 2016

Thankful


It's a little belated (pretty typical of me, to be honest), but I am thankful at this point and time in my life to have a good husband, a home, a job I enjoy, two sound horses, the cats, and the dog.

Despite the fact I may often complain about my student loan debt, I still am able to live a lifestyle so that I can carefully decide to attend one or two shows a year.

I go on vacation perhaps once a year or every other year.

I eat out probably way too often, but at times, it doesn't seem often enough.  I don't really liked doing dishes.

I am grateful to the other horse people in my life that listen to my discuss trivial things like feeding, saddle fitting (oh dear), my inability to expediently back a horse trailer, and probably every other topic.

I am thankful to be involved in a non-profit therapeutic group that truly cares about the horses and the students involved.  I didn't realize how many slant one way or the other. 

In the end, life is pretty darn good.

1 comment:

Please leave a comment if you like. I love hearing from readers and would like to know that I am not always talking to myself. ;)